Rise in Tech Investment Could Signal Economic Recovery
Venture Capital investments were up 13% in Q1 of 2010 does this signal a recovery? I say No. Tech has been wrong before, remember the tech bubble of the 1990’s…
Youtube Gets a New Video Player
I personally like the new player, check it out for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/user/TrafficIsGold
More from Mashable: http://mashable.com/2010/04/29/youtube-new-player/
Or just see it in action: http://www.youtube.com/user/TrafficIsGold
Will Facebook’s Like replace Google’s Links
Not sure but I just added a like button on my site using a wordpress plugin. Took all of 2 minutes! See it in action at the top of this post:
Or read more over at CNN http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/04/29/cashmore.google.facebook/
New Interesting Twitter Stats
- African Americans account for 25% of the Twitter population, which is double the percentage of African Americans living in the U.S.
- Twitter users are more likely to live in higher income households.
- Four in 10 Twitter users (39%) own three or more computers.
- Twitter users are three times more likely to follow brands on Twitter than on other social networking sites.
- Less than half of regular Twitter users post updates (47%), although 70% of these same Twitter users do post status updates to other social networking services like Facebook.
Gowalla Beats Foursquare to the iPad
Get the full scoop from the folks at TechCrunch: http://techcrunch.com/2010/04/29/gowalla-ipad/